No, this is not another fad diet! The Refresh programme does away with counting calories or treating fat (and flavour) as the enemy. Instead, the Refresh programme shows you, day by day and week by week how to make permanent, positive changes to what you eat. This eating plan is backed up with the science of not only why so many supposedly ‘healthy’ foods can cause inflammation and lead to weight gain, but why your body needs to be given the opportunity to reset itself and be nourished, with a tasty, interesting and easy to follow meal plan.
The Refresh programme works. Dr Jess has used the plan not only on herself and sister Xandra, but on hundreds, if not thousands, of patients in her clinics who have seen numerous health problems abate or be eliminated by choosing nutritious and tasty whole foods.
While the Refresh programme can and does help people to lose weight, it’s about so much more than that. It’s about learning how to feed your body in a way that eliminates cravings for unhealthy food by giving your body what it needs to function and perform effectively. You’ll feel better, with more energy and less of the bloating, sluggishness and digestive discomfort that comes from a poor diet.
Let the Refresh programme:
- Show you how to prepare to start the plan and how just 30 days can change your relationship with food for good
- Our key principles for good eating
- Why (and how) the health of your gut can affect multiple areas of your wellness and be a major cause of health problems
- Why diets are problematic
- How stress can affect your health and throw you off course
- How to reset your gut balance with healthy, nutritious food
- The best superfoods to eat for optimal health
- The key nutrients your body needs to be healthy
All this is provided, along with:
- Detailed weekly shopping lists
- Tasty and delicious, nutritionally-balanced recipes and snacks
- Daily meal plans, with complete nutritional breakdowns and analysis
- Plan-ahead tips to make staying on track easy
- Alternative meal options and hacks for dietary restrictions
- How to plan your own meals
- Strategies to stay on track after the 30 days
The plan is suitable for men and women of all ages (except pregnant women)* and the recipes are designed to be simple – no slogging over a hot stove for hours after a hard day’s work or masterchef-level skills necessary!
Some of the health issues that a good diet can help support:
- Feeling tired and sluggish
- Weight gain
- Sugar addiction
- Stiffness and aching joints
- Brain fog or poor memory
- Headaches and migraines
- Depression and anxiety
- Hormonal problems
- Allergies and intolerances
- Leaky gut
- Skin conditions – eczema, acne, dry skin
- Mouth ulcers or bleeding gums
- Brittle, soft nails
- Dry, parched hair, dandruff or hair loss
- Premature ageing
£99 and access the online course with daily tips and support, all meal plans, shopping lists and recipes along with a pdf copy of the the fully illustrated ebook, complete with recipes, shopping lists, planners and all Refresh programme content. Printed version coming soon.
*If you have an underlying medical condition or are pregnant or breastfeeding always consult with your doctor or health professional, before commencing any new eating plan.