- 2 – 3 medium fresh tomatoes
- ½ medium red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper – stems and seeds removed (add less or more to taste)
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, jalapeño and onions.
- Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade. Pulse only a few times, just enough to finely dice the ingredients and not enough to purée. If you don’t have a food processor, you can finely dice by hand.
- Place in a serving bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.